Our parish, in recognising the natural environment as God’s creation believes that:
- Christians are called to safeguard the integrity of creation and to exercise their mission in such a way that the life of the earth is sustained and renewed.
- The proclaiming of the Kingdom of God includes working for justice, peace, and proper stewardship of the earth.
- The well-being of people is interwoven with the well-being of the planet itself.
Our environmental stewardship aims are:
- To raise environmental awareness in the congregation and throughout the community.
- To engage in practical measures as a church on behalf of the environment.
- To encourage a form of spirituality that includes an appreciation and care for creation.