We comply with the Privacy Legislation Acts of the Commonwealth and State Governments of Australia, and in accordance with the Acts, we recognise each person’s right to privacy and confidentiality. As such:
- Only relevant personal information will be collected with prior consent.
- Requests for your own personal information can be made by contacting us.
- Personal information will not be disclosed externally without prior consent from the individual unless we are required to provide that information to comply with relevant laws or regulations.
- Personal information may be used within the parish for the purposes of conducting ministry and pastoral care including maintaining a secure database of parish pastoral and electoral members for ministry and pastoral purposes.
- All confidential information will be archived or disposed of securely.
- We do not sell or share email addresses or any other information collected on this website unless required by law or regulation.